Helping Hands Computer Education Org.(HHCEO) (Name change, former First Choice Inspection Group Inc.). dba: of the following Websites:
HHCEO.. is committed to providing students and the public consumers with equal opportunity to obtain education, employment, services from any of our programs, websites online training schools without discrimination based on race, color, veteran status, religion, national origin, political affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, age or handicap.
It is our policy to:
1. Ensure that all relevant legislation, including the provisions of the Race Relations Act (1976), Sex Discrimination Acts (1976) and 1995, Disability Discrimination Act (1995) and Social inclusion Legislation (1998) are adhered to at all times.
2. Admit students to the school in accordance with the Admission Policy of Affiliate provider of our online courses. First Choice Inspection Group uphold our Anti-Discrimination Policy (per Item #1)
3. Value all members of the school community, regardless of race, sex religious belief etc;
4. Provide equal access and opportunity for all students to benefit from the online training educational program and course study.
5. Promote understanding of the principles and practices of equality and justice, and commitment to all the students and participants of our educational programs.
6. Counteract negative influences, conditioning or stereotyping of any kind which underpin prejudicial discrimination;
7. Monitor and evaluate the implementation of school policies, procedures and practices;
8. Respond promptly and sympathetically to reports of discrimination or alleged discrimination.
Written policy above for students also apply to Staff and Adult Community.
Advertisements and job specifications will all carry a statement affirming that Helping Hands Computer Education Org. is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates for vacant posts will be assessed against relevant, defined criteria only, i.e. skills, qualifications, experience and suitability.
All employees have equal chances of training, career development and promotion within their section of the school and entire company.